Announcing GameUp IDO on MaticLaunch — Whitelist Now!
Supporting the cause we established to accelerate the blockchain gaming industry, MaticLaunch is excited to announce the next IDO for GameUp, a gateway for traditional games in bringing them on-chain.
GameUp allows any centralized games’ users to swiftly convert their in-game rewards into $GMU tokens. Those tokens can be used to exchange rewards with other users, purchase in-game items from other games, mint NFT of your unique reward and stake.
Eventually, GameUp aims to empower already established games to come on the blockchain directly through native API and reward systems. They have raised around $3m from notable partners and backers including BTS Capital, OIG, SL2 Capital, OIG, Synapse Network, CSP DAO, and more.
Including MaticLaunch, a total of nine leading launchpads will be hosting $GMU IDO, including — CeloLaunch, Infinity Pad, Moonstarter, Lithium, PlayPad, LunaPad, DaoStarter, and MultiPad. It is time to get you prepared for the existing $GMU IDO on MaticLaunch.
GameUp IDO Timeline
Here are the details to make you prepare fully for the IDO:
- IDO Starts: February 7th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- IDO Ends: February 8th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Token for sale: 1,000,000 GMU
- Token type: BEP-20
- Accepted currency: USDT-Polygon (Contract Address)
- Participation method: Staking-based weightage
- Vesting: 20% at TGE, Remaining 80% — 20% monthly linear distribution over 4 months
- Token distribution: February 10th, 2022 | 12:00 UTC
- Token listing: Pancakeswap; February 10th, 2022 | 12:00 UTC
- $GMU IDO rate: $0.05
How to participate in GameUp IDO on MaticLaunch?
Using our minimal and easy to interact UI, it is really easy to participate in IDOs through MaticLaunch. If you are still confused, here is the stepwise guide for you.
1. $MTCL Staking
As per the $GMU participation method, investors become eligible if they stake MTCL on MaticLaunch platform. Here are the staking details:
- MTCL staking limits: 500 minimum, No maximum
- Minimum staking duration: *1 days
- Default staking period: As per the staking pools you’ve chosen
- Staking snapshots: February 6th, 2022 by 07:30 UTC
- IDO allocation reveal: February 6th, 2022 | 16:00 UTC
Stakers must stake $MTCL for 1 days by the time of staking snapshot in order to become eligible for receiving a guaranteed IDO slot.
How to stake $MTCL for $GMU IDO?
Staked MTCLs will have a default lock period as per the staking pool you choose. Here’s how you can stake your $MTCL on MaticLaunch:
Step 1: Navigate to MaticLaunch and connect your Metamask wallet.
Step 2: Move to “Staking” from the upper menu and explore APY Staking or IDO Staking section.
Step 3: Enter the MTCL amount you want to be counted for $GMU allocation calculation and tap on Stake.
Step 4: Provide approval on the Metamask pop-up appearing on the screen.
Step 5: Bingo! You’ve successfully staked your desired MTCL balance.
All you need to do is wait till the staking snapshots are taken and your allocation is disclosed.
After staking your MTCL tokens on MaticLaunch staking pool, you need to fill out the whitelist form. Whitelist form will also have certain social media tasks to support the project brought on Maticlaunch.
Whitelist Form: https://forms.gle/vEZg8hRuDhDXDtKB6
3. Investment Fund
You will be able to purchase $GMU tokens with USDT-Polygon only. Verify the contract here:
GameUp IDO — How to contribute through MaticLaunch?
Investing in IDOs on MaticLaunch is really easy because of the super-easy user interface. Everything can be done from a single page, making your investment process convenient. Before we get into the stepwise process, let’s explore investment pools and their duration first.
GameUp Investment Pools:
✦ Round 1 (Guaranteed for whitelisted stakers)
- Opens: February 7th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Duration: 6 hours
If round 1 doesn’t fill the entire $50,000 USDT allocation or pool time expires, it’ll move towards round 2.
✦ Round 2 (FCFS for Stakers)
- Opens February 7th, 2022 | 14:30 UTC
- Duration: 4 hours
- Allocation cap: 100, 1500 USDT (Min, Max)
If round 2 doesn’t fill the entire $50,000 USDT allocation or pool time expires, it’ll move towards round 3.
✦ Round 3 (FCFS for Everyone)
- Opens February 7th, 2022 | 18:30 UTC
- Duration: 14 hours
- Allocation cap: 100, 1500 USDT (Min, Max)
MaticLaunch endorse a combined allocation cap in order to provide fair IDO allocation distribution. Meaning, one will be able to invest up to the maximum allocation cap regardless of participation in multiple rounds.
Here’s how you can contribute to $GMU IDO:
Step 1: Go to maticlaunch.org.
Step 2: Connect your Metamask wallet with Polygon chain selected and navigate to “Pools” section from the menu bar.
Step 3: Identify and click on GameUp pool from the list of pools.
Step 4: At IDO allocation reveal time, you will see your $GMU allocation.
Step 5: Enter your desired investment amount from your maximum allocation and the corresponding $GMU token amount will be automatically fetched.
Step 6: Click on the “BUY” button and a Metamask pop-up will appear. Confirm the transaction there. (You will only be able to follow this step if you would have entered a contribution amount between your allocation limits)
We anticipate your arrival on IDO day and you’re welcome. Stay tuned with our social media channels for the latest IDO news on MaticLaunch.
How to claim purchased $GMU tokens after IDO?
All $GMU investors will be able to claim purchased tokens to their contribution addresses — according to the above-mentioned vesting schedule. If you have successfully purchased $GMU tokens, here’s how you can claim your $GMU tokens.
- Add BSC chain to your Web 3.0 wallet. [Follow this guide]
- Add $GMU token contract address: 0x790dff6a8517a20d09c6210cec1253bb2e5c0766
- Go to MaticLaunch’s $GMU claiming portal on Feb 10th, 12:00 UTC — https://claim.maticlaunch.org/gameup
- Connect your Web 3.0 wallet you had used to purchase $GMU through MaticLaunch.
- Click on claim button, sign the transaction and available $GMU tokens as per the vesting schedule will get arrived in your wallet.
That’s it. You will be able to trade your claimed token via Pancakeswap on the 10th of February.