Announcing Tank Wars Zone IDO on MaticLaunch — Whitelist Now!
MaticLaunch thrives to fuel and accelerate the multibillion blockchain gaming industry. As a token of supportive gesture, we are pleased to announce that we will be organizing an IDO for an exciting and action-packed gaming project called Tank Wars Zone.
Tank Wars Zone is a blockchain-based play-to-earn game in the genre of action tank battles. The player will be exploring the game world, collecting gaming items, participating in battles, raiding on bosses, and earning passive income. With its low-cost entry barrier, the game is affordable and accessible to players, especially for those in developing countries.
Tank Wars Zone will have various exciting gameplay modes that players can play and earn, such as PvE, PvP, World Boss Battle, Guild Wars, Tank Championship, and Battle Royale. The game also offers different battle systems and special features such as lending, garage, etc., for players to try and have fun.
The experienced and enthusiastic Tank Wars Zone team has raised $2.7M from their oversubscribed seed and private sale. Early investment rounds were accomplished by some of the leading Fantom Foundation, LD Capital, ZBS Capital, Basics Capital, Newave Capital, DFG, Hyperchain Capital, Maven Capital, DCI, Nodeseeds, DEC Ventures, and more.
As the private round is concluded, Tank Wars Zone is proudly moving towards its Initial DEX Offering (IDO) and Initial Exchange Offering (IEO)—starting from January 18th. Including MaticLaunch, a total of five leading launchpads will be hosting $WBOND IDO, named GameStation, Babylons, FantomMaker, and GamiWorld.
Here are the complete details of the upcoming TankWars IDO on MaticLaunch. Are you excited? Be prepared with $MTCL and get yourself ready!
Tank Wars Zone IDO Timeline
Here are the details to make you prepare fully for the IDO:
- IDO Starts: January 18th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- IDO Ends: January 19th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Token for sale: 2,500,000 WBOND
- Token type: Fantom (ERC-20) | Chain ID: 250
- Accepted currency: USDT-Polygon (Contract Address)
- Participation method: Staking-based weightage
- Vesting: 50% at TGE, 3 months cliff, remaining 50% monthly linear vesting over 4 months (to be claimed from their portal)
- Token distribution: January 23rd, 2022 | 11:30 UTC
- Token listing: SpookySwap (Jan 23| 10:00 UTC), MEXC| (Jan 23| 13:00 UTC)
- $WBOND IDO rate: $0.02
How to participate in Tanks Wars Zone IDO on MaticLaunch?
Using our minimal and easy to interact UI, it is really easy to participate in IDOs through MaticLaunch. If you are still confused, here is the stepwise guide for you.
1. $MTCL Staking
As per the $WBOND participation method, investors become eligible if they stake MTCL on MaticLaunch platform. Here are the staking details:
- MTCL staking limits: 750 minimum, No maximum
- Minimum staking duration: *2 days
- Default staking period: 14 days
- Staking snapshots: January 17th, 2022 by 07:30 UTC
- IDO allocation reveal: January 17th, 2022 | 16:00 UTC
- Unstake freeze: January 17th, 2022 | 07:30 UTC — January 20th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
*Stakers must stake $MTCL for 2 days by the time of staking snapshot in order to become eligible for receiving a guaranteed IDO slot.
How to stake $MTCL for $WBOND IDO?
MTCLs staked under IDO Staking pools will have a default lock period of 14 days. Here’s how you can stake your $MTCL on MaticLaunch:
Step 1: Navigate to MaticLaunch and connect your Metamask wallet.
Step 2: Move to “Staking” from the upper menu and explore “IDO Staking” section.
Step 3: Enter the MTCL amount you want to be counted for $WBOND allocation calculation and tap on Stake.
Step 4: Provide approval on the Metamask pop-up appearing on the screen.
Step 5: Bingo! You’ve successfully staked your desired MTCL balance.
All you need to do is wait till the staking snapshots are taken and your allocation is disclosed.
After staking your MTCL tokens on MaticLaunch staking pool, you need to fill the whitelist form. Whitelist form will also have certain social media tasks to support the project brought on Maticlaunch.
Whitelist Form: https://forms.gle/avxqxPMGP6KEkfmd7
3. Investment Fund
You will be able to purchase $WBOND tokens with USDT-Polygon only. Verify the contract here:
Tank Wars Zone IDO — How to contribute through MaticLaunch?
Investing in IDOs on MaticLaunch is really easy because of the super-easy user interface. Everything can be done from a single page, making your investment process convenient. Before we get into the stepwise process, let’s explore investment pools and their duration first.
Tank War Zone Investment Pools:
✦ Round 1 (For whitelisted)
- Opens: January 18th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Duration: 6 hours
If round 1 doesn’t fill the entire $50,000 USDT allocation, it will be opened for everyone.
✦ Round 2 (FCFS for Everyone)
- Opens January 18th, 2022 | 14:30 UTC
- Duration: 18 hours
Here’s how you can contribute to $WBOND IDO:
Step 1: Go to maticlaunch.org.
Step 2: Connect your Metamask wallet with Polygon chain selected and navigate to “Pools” section from the menu bar.
Step 3: Identify and click on Tank Wars Zone pool from the list of pools.
Step 4: At IDO allocation reveal time, you will see your $WBOND allocation.
Step 5: Enter your desired investment amount from your maximum allocation and the corresponding $WBOND token amount will be automatically fetched.
Step 6: Click on the “BUY” button and a Metamask pop-up will appear. Confirm the transaction there. (You will only be able to follow this step if you would have entered a contribution amount between your allocation limits)
We anticipate your arrival on IDO day and you’re welcome. Stay tuned with our social media channels for the latest IDO news on MaticLaunch.
How to claim purchased $WBOND tokens after IDO?
All $WBOND investors are qualified to claim purchased tokens to their contribution addresses— according to the above-mentioned vesting schedule. If you have successfully purchased $WBOND tokens, here’s how you can claim your $WBOND tokens.
- Add Fantom chain to your Web 3.0 wallet. [Follow this guide]
- Add $WBOND token contract address. [0x59c6606ed2af925f270733e378d6af7829b5b3cf]
- Go to Tank Wars Zone’s $WBOND claiming portal at Jan 23, 11:30 UTC — https://claim.tankwars.zone/
- Connect you Metamask wallet you had used to purchase $WBOND through MaticLaunch.
- Click on claim button, sign the transaction and available $WBOND tokens as per the vesting schedule will get arrived in your wallet.
That’s it. You will be able to trade your claimed token via either SpookySwap or MEXC on the 23rd of January.