Announcing Vulture Peak IDO on MaticLaunch — Whitelist Now!
In order to support blockchain entrepreneurs in developing creative and problem-solving ideas, MaticLaunch is excited to announce the next IDO for Vulture Peak, a pioneering launchpad and investment fund for blockchains.
It aims to provide equal opportunities to all by investing early in projects and providing easy access to all to participate in IDOs on Guaranteed (FCFS) basis. The platform is currently on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and it will add on other networks as it moves forward to make Vulture Peak a multichain platform.
Vulture Peak aims to provide a unique approach in distributing IDO allocations. The innovative team will be raising a total of $1.26m from known VCs including Oddiyana Ventures, Fairum, Whitelist Ventures, Golden Meteor Capital, BBS Finance, and more.
A total of 10 leading launchpads have joined forces to help and support fundraising for the Vulture Peak. As the IDO is approaching on MaticLaunch, it is time to get you prepared for the exciting $VPK token sale.
Vulture Peak IDO Timeline
Here are the details to make you prepare fully for the IDO:
- IDO Starts: February 12th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- IDO Ends: February 13th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Token for sale: 142,857.14 VPK
- Token type: BEP-20
- Accepted currency: USDT-Polygon (Contract Address)
- Participation method: Staking-based weightage
- Vesting: 15% at TGE, Remaining 85% — 21.25% monthly linear distribution over 4 months
- Token distribution: February 16th, 2022 | 13:00 UTC
- Token listing: Pancakeswap; February 16th, 2022 | 13:00 UTC
- $VPK IDO rate: $0.35
How to participate in Vulture Peak IDO on MaticLaunch?
Using our minimal and easy to interact UI, it is really easy to participate in IDOs through MaticLaunch. If you are still confused, here is the stepwise guide for you.
1. $MTCL Staking
As per our participation method, investors become eligible if they stake $MTCL on MaticLaunch platform. Here are the staking details:
- MTCL staking limits: 500 minimum, No maximum
- Minimum staking duration: *1 day
- Default staking period: As per the staking pools you’ve chosen
- Staking snapshots: February 11th, 2022 by 07:30 UTC
- IDO allocation reveal: February 11th, 2022 | 16:00 UTC
Stakers must stake $MTCL for 1 days by the time of staking snapshot in order to become eligible for receiving a guaranteed IDO slot.
How to stake $MTCL for Vulture Peak IDO?
Staked MTCLs will have a default lock period as per the staking pool you’ve chosen. Here’s how you can stake your $MTCL on MaticLaunch:
Step 1: Navigate to MaticLaunch and connect your Metamask wallet.
Step 2: Move to “Staking” from the upper menu and explore IDO Staking section.
Step 3: Enter the MTCL amount you want to be counted for $VPK allocation calculation and tap on Stake.
Step 4: Provide approval on the Metamask pop-up appearing on the screen.
Step 5: Bingo! You’ve successfully staked your desired MTCL balance.
All you need to do is wait till the staking snapshots are taken and your allocation is disclosed.
After staking your MTCL tokens on MaticLaunch staking pool, you need to fill out the whitelist form. Whitelist form will also have certain social media tasks to support the project brought on MaticLaunch.
Whitelist Form: https://forms.gle/xQiirc2izbuz4mKbA
3. Investment Fund
You will be able to purchase $VPK tokens with USDT-Polygon only. Verify the contract here:
$VPK IDO — How to contribute through MaticLaunch?
Investing in IDOs on MaticLaunch is really easy because of the super-easy user interface. Everything can be done from a single page, making your investment process convenient. Before we get into the stepwise process, let’s explore investment pools and their duration first.
Vulture Peak Investment Pools:
✦ Round 1 (Guaranteed for whitelisted stakers)
- Opens: February 12th, 2022 | 08:30 UTC
- Duration: 6 hours
If round 1 doesn’t fill the entire $50,000 USDT allocation or pool time expires, it’ll move towards round 2.
✦ Round 2 (FCFS for Stakers)
- Opens: February 12th, 2022 | 14:30 UTC
- Duration: 4 hours
- Allocation cap: 100, 1500 USDT (Min, Max)
If round 2 doesn’t fill the entire $50,000 USDT allocation or pool time expires, it’ll move towards round 3.
✦ Round 3 (FCFS for Everyone)
- Opens: February 12th, 2022 | 18:30 UTC
- Duration: 14 hours
- Allocation cap: 100, 1500 USDT (Min, Max)
MaticLaunch endorse a combined allocation cap to fairly distribute IDO allocations among investors. Meaning, one will be able to invest up to the maximum allocation cap regardless of participation in multiple rounds.
Here’s how you can contribute to $VPK IDO:
Step 1: Go to maticlaunch.org.
Step 2: Connect your Metamask wallet with Polygon chain selected and navigate to “Pools” section from the menu bar.
Step 3: Identify and click on Vulture Peak pool from the list of pools.
Step 4: At IDO allocation reveal time, you will see your $VPK allocation.
Step 5: Enter your desired investment amount from your maximum allocation and the corresponding $VPK token amount will be automatically fetched.
Step 6: Click on the “BUY” button and a Metamask pop-up will appear. Confirm the transaction there. (You will only be able to follow this step if you would have entered a contribution amount between your allocation limits)
We anticipate your arrival on IDO day and you’re welcome. Stay tuned with our social media channels for the latest IDO news on MaticLaunch.
How to claim purchased $VPK tokens after IDO?
All $VPK investors will be able to claim purchased tokens to their contribution addresses — according to the above-mentioned vesting schedule. If you have successfully purchased $VPK tokens, here’s how you can claim your $VPK tokens:
- Add BSC chain to your Web 3.0 wallet. [Follow this guide]
- Add $VPK token contract address. [TBA]
- Go to $VPK claiming portal on Feb 16th, 13:00 UTC
- Connect your Web 3.0 wallet you had used to purchase $VPK through MaticLaunch.
- Click on claim button, sign the transaction and available $VPK tokens as per the vesting schedule will get arrived in your wallet.
That’s it. You will be able to trade your claimed token via Pancakeswap on the 16th of February.