MaticLaunch IDO Timeline & Contribution Guide
We are astonished by your overwhelming support in the MaticLauch IDO whitelist event. You never stop amazing us and that’s what motivates us to deliver more than we commit. Let’s have a look at the entries received via IDO whitelist event.
Some jaw-dropping stats:
- Total users participated: 12,373
- Total actions performed: 67,199
- Total entries completed: 362,685
Our energetic team has worked for more than 15 hours to filter the genuine entries, cross-check actions, and select 500 winners. Check them below:
MaticLaunch IDO whitelist winners: https://bit.ly/2WszMxd
We are incredibly excited to move forward and present our IDO timeline and an exclusive guide for helping you with the IDO process. Without further ado, let’s proceed.
MaticLaunch IDO Timeline
MTCL token stakers will be granted exclusive access to our governance events, guaranteed allocations and staking rewards. So, if you think you don’t wanna miss purchasing MTCL at the early stage, here is how and when you can purchase MTCL tokens from our IDO.
$MTCL IDO Outline
Here are the details to make you prepare fully for the IDO:
- IDO Starts: 28th August 2021 | 11:30 UTC
- IDO Ends: 29th August 2021 | 11:30 UTC
- Tokens for sale: 210,526 MTCL
- Individual allocation: $200, $500 (Min, Max)
- Total whitelisting spots: 500
- Accepted currencies: USDT on Polygon, ETH and BSC chains
- Vesting: 50% at listing, 10% biweekly linear distribution
- Token distribution: 29th August 2021 | 15:30 UTC
- Token listing: QuickSwap — 29th August 2021 | 15:30 UTC
- Token contract address: TBA
How to participate in MaticLaunch IDO?
Participating in our IDO will be really easy if you’re familiar with decentralized investments. But if not, we have covered a stepwise guide to cover you.
In order to participate in MaticLaunch IDO, you must have won our whitelist. You will find a pictorial step to check your whitelist status below.
You will be able to invest USDT on a total of three popular blockchains. Here are they with respective USDT token smart contract addresses:
USDT (Polygon): 0xc2132D05D31c914a87C6611C10748AEb04B58e8F (QuickSwap Pair)
USDT (ETH): 0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7 (Uniswap Pair)
USDT (BSC): 0x55d398326f99059ff775485246999027b3197955 (Pancakeswap Pair)
MaticLaunch IDO — How to contribute?
We had a fruitful discussion within our team on currencies we should accept. But in order to make it convenient, we end up with a super-easy user interface and flexibility in currencies. Here is the stepwise guide to contributing to our IDO.
Step 1: Go to maticlaunch.org.
Step 2: Connect your Metamask wallet using the “Connect Wallet” button placed in the upper right-hand corner
Step 3: Click on the “IDO” button. If you’ve won the whitelisting spot, it will show you “BUY” button under the Join Pool section. That means you will be able to move towards the next step. If you didn’t make it, you will see “You’re not whitelisted”
Step 4: Switch to the Network your fund is sitting on. For example, if you want to contribute USDT on BSC chain, simply switch to BSC chain on Metamask. We accept USDT from any of these blockchains: Polygon, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Check USDT contract address provided above.
Step 5: Navigate to “Join Pool” and enter your desired contribution amount and the corresponding MTCL token amount will be automatically fetched.
Step 6: Click on the “BUY” button and a Metamask pop-up will appear. Confirm the transaction there. (You will only be able to follow this step if you would have entered a contribution amount between 200 to 500 USDT)
Step 7: If you mistakenly placed a less contribution amount or willingly contribute more, click on “Add More” button. You will be able to contribute up to 500 USDT in total using this feature.
That’s it. You will have purchased MTCL tokens by now. Here are some notes to keep in mind before participating in MaticLaunch IDO.
- No one from MaticLaunch team will DM you asking for funds.
- $MTCL token smart contract address is not available at the moment. Any contract claiming MTCL ticker is absolutely fake.
- Only whitelisted members will be able to purchase MTCL tokens from the IDO pool.
- We haven’t listed MTCL tokens anywhere and hence any MTCL pair you come across will be fake. Don’t fall for the scam!
- Kindly follow our Twitter, join Telegram Discussion Group and Announcement Channel for official news. You are requested to be sharp your eyes for any misinformation and malicious practice.
MaticLaunch is fully a decentralized crowdfunding platform for the next generation of ideas built on Polygon. It provides permissionless investment pool creation functionalities to blockchain entrepreneurs, diverting their skills into core product development while the community vets projects by autonomous governance events.
By doing so, the community gets a guaranteed allocation along with staking rewards. On the other hand, MaticLaunch’s autopilot liquidity solution avoids rugs by locking adequate liquidity on a decentralized exchange.